I may have a problem. In night 2 of packing I have discovered some disturbing things in the caverns of my closet. No, no, there was not a nest of mice or anything. However there were several things that made me question the sanity of Past-Me.
- A garbage bag full of handbags. FULL. There were at least 14. None of which I have needed in the past year.
- 3 keys to nothing? I have no clue what they might open.
- A Hot Wheels car
- Creative Writing journal from high school.
- 27 unused condoms. Score!
- Over $20…in change
- 4 winter scarves (wish I had found these before going to Iceland)
- An unopened Aaron Carter barbie doll, from when I was 12 and obsessed with him
- Position a Day book
- Mini bottle of Ciroc vodka (that is now empty)
- My Little Pony keychain
- Mail that was my previous landlord’s
I wish I could send Past-Me to therapy or something. Present-Me just can’t handle all these surprises right now. On the bright side, though, I have 3 whole boxes packed!