Friends are the most important part of being a Post Grad. Almost every other part of your life has changed. You need your friends more than ever. And as we have written before, making friends as a Post Grad is not easy. Who else is going to help you move? Or carry you home when you’ve indulged in a little too much at happy hour? Your friends of course!
- They judge me juuuuust enough. I hate being judged as a rule, but I also know that I don’t always make the best decisions. My friends judge me just enough to let me know that they care and I might be an idiot, but not too much so I know they still love me.
- They indulge in my culinary adventures. Actually they usually encourage them. How am I supposed to know how fantastic, or vomit inducing, my cooking and baking is unless they try the creations?
- They encourage my creativity. Now that college is over there is less opportunity that presents itself for being creative, unless you’ve somehow landed a job in that field. From this blog to the writing group that was just created, without my friends they would not exist!
- They are dorks just as much as I am. I need to be able to make casual references to The Cave and be understood.
- They are awesome. ‘Nuff said.