It is Father’s Day yet again. As I mentioned back in January, my own father passed away when I was 10. However, I think he still deserves a tribute today because he was an amazing Dad.
- Respect myself. And if a man ever doesn’t, just kick him in the nads. (exact words to 7 year old me)
- To fish. Looking at me you’d never know that I can successfully catch a trout, gut it, skin it, and cook it. All thanks to Dad.
- Wear sunscreen. Always. My dad passed away from melanoma, I’d like to prevent that with my skin.
- Take a chance. My Gramma always tells me I’m just like my Dad in this way. He taught me well. You will never get anywhere good in life without taking a chance.
- How to BBQ. I can use a charcoal grill or propane grill. Keep the fire under control, and make some great meat.