I can’t put my finger on why, but for the last two days I have been in a strangely good mood. At first I thought sunshine might be the reason, but it was plenty sunny last week and my mood was foul. Then I thought maybe it was because I had the luxury to work at a normal speed instead of warp for a little while. (I’m not convinced this isn’t the reason. )
- YouTube video of baby laughing hysterically. This just came out so it is a recent addition to my list, but how can you not start laughing with her?
- A great meal with great people. Last night my roommates and I went to BDs Mongolian BBQ for dinner. It was fantastic to get out of the house, away from work, and enjoy great food with people I enjoy being around.
- A pedicure. (Sorry, this might be just for the women) Foot massage and pretty toes. It’s relaxing and I’m always in a good mood afterwards.
- Sunlight. All winter Allison and I complained about it being dark before work, dark again after work, and not getting any sunlight. Going outside just for a few minutes in the sunlight will make my mood infinitely better.
- I know it sounds corny, but donating always puts me in a better mood. Whether it’s clothes to Goodwill or $20 to St. Judes, giving always helps my mood.