We all have them. Songs that are so bad that they are good. Or ones that are so catchy you can’t help it. We sing along in the car when we think no one is watching. Our heads bob along when it comes on the radio in the grocery store. And when you’re at the bar Saturday night there is no holding back.
- Ke$ha – Tik Tok. She had a water bottle full of whisky in her handbag. Remind you of freshman year in college much?
- LMFAO – Shots. Patron’s on the rocks. ‘Nuff said.
- Taylor Swift – Love Story. It gets me every time. So catchy I can’t help but sing along.
- 3OH!3 – Don’t Trust Me. So clever. “You tell your boyfriend, if he says he’s got beef, that I’m a vegetarian and I ain’t F*^#$%^ scared of him.”
- Metro Station – Shake It. Totally had this song as my text tone for about a year.